Athens Coast line-Tselevinia- Dokos Island-Spetses Island
Tour start: Morning from Athens coast line or pickup from your Hotel – Duration: minimum 6hours maximum 10hours
Private Tour: Maximum 8 people, Sharing Tour: 8 person on board
Boat option & Price : Please click bellow on boat option for photos & brochure.
A: 1.150 Euro – Skipper 7.80 1 X 250 HP Suzuki
B: 1.400 Euro – Bertram 27 Sport Convertible 8.5m
C: 1.800 Euro – Magnum 36 2 X 435 HP diesel ARNESON DRIVES
D: 1.650 Euro – Technohull SEA DNA 999 G5 2 X 300 HP Yamaha
Price inclusive: Rib Boat, Insurance coverage for both Boats and clients, Skipper, Vat, Fuel.
Price excluded: taxi or bus transportation on the island, Personal expenses (lunch telephone,), entrance ticket to archeological places or museums.
We head straight to Tselevinia Island crossing where you can enjoy your time by snorkeling. Next destination is Dokos Island in Ancient times called Aperopia between Spetses and Hydra Islands. We continue our trip to Island of Spetses or called Pitiousa because of the plentitude of pine trees that the island had. The strongest Hellenic shipping power along with Hydra and First Island to participate in the revolution of 1821. Tour around the Island, stopping at several beaches for swimming and sun bathing with final destination the main port. Magnificent old houses and stone streets by the coast line will take you back in time. We have lunch at traditional restaurants at the bay just over the sea and break until late afternoon. The return trip takes you along the same root of the island and straight to Athens while watching the sun set.
Cancellation fees remain to 100% for all cases except the cases of extreme bad weather force 7 in the starting day in our base region Saronic Gulf. Booking refund transfer fees are in the critic of Rib Cruises.
Extension of boat rental happens only after agreement with Rib Cruises.
In case of inability to return the boat at the agreed date, time and place for any reason including bad weather, the renter is responsible for the charge of extra rental day if needed, captain, overnight, f&b and extra gasoline.
Damage chart cost
In case of damage on the boat there is an excess of 2.500€ / 5.000€ depending on the size of the boat.
|Damage Analysis||Cost in €|
|Hull damages at front, scratches and small Gel coat repairs||80|
|Hole in the hull due to rock, wood, floating barrel or else||2.500|
|Bent Propeller from rock, sand or wood strike (As well as Putting the boat in or out of the water)||300|
|Brake Propeller from rock, sand or wood strike (As well as Putting the boat in or out of the water)||800|
|Damage-Broken cover of cd / mp3 player||60|
|Damage of cd / mp3 player||250|
|Cuts in resting pillow = repair in resting pillow||Prices from the manufacturer|
|Bend of Inox =Replace Inox||Prices from the manufacturer|
|Hole and cut on tubes bigger than 8-10 cm||2.500|
|Hole and cut on tubes bigger than 5 – 8cm||800|
|Hole and cut on tubes bigger than 3-5 cm||500|
|Hole and cut on tubes bigger than 1-3cm||200|
|Hole and cut on tubes bigger than 1cm||100|
|Loss of peripherals such as life jackets and emergency flairs, engine power, secondary auxiliary safety engine, portable fuel tank, fire extinguisher, cruising instruments, compass, electronic GPS-Plotter, cruising lights and mooring lights, anchors, mooring lines x 4, swimming ladder, radio-CD player, ice-cooler fridge, tool –kit, repair-kit, sun tent and cruising ten||Prices set from our inhouse marine store|
|Loss of auxiliary safety engine = replace of auxiliary safety engine||2.500|
|Mechanical damage of auxiliary safety engine||Maximum repair cost 1.500|
|Twist of auxiliary safety engine base rack||300|
|Scratch or broken cover of auxiliary safety engine = Replace of auxiliary safety engine||Maximum repair cost of 2.500|
|Loss of main engine= replace of main engine||2.500|
|Mechanical damage on main engine = check damage report||Maximum repair cost of 2.500|
|Scratch or broken cover of main engine = Replace of auxiliary safety engine||Maximum repair cost of 2.500|
|Coloring of boat or tubes||Maximum repair cost of 2.500|
Our company Rib Cruises and its team wants to thank you for your interest in chartering a boat from our fleet.
All year arround.
Boat & Cost Break down
Total cost is estimated by calculating and adding the days from the period chart, depending the type of Boat. Each rental day starts early in the morning and ends at the sun set same day. Final cost includes boat rental, VAT, cleaning the boat after checkout and insurance for both boat and passengers.
Rib Boat accessories by check in
The boats are delivered with maximum fuel, and the client has to return the boat full (refill at our premises on client cost). Check in and check out is arranged at our premises in Athens coast line. The drop off and pick up of the boat can be done at any part of Greece according to the client’s wishes with the additional cost upon request.
The boats are fully equipped with the obligatory life jackets and emergency flairs, appropriate engine power, secondary auxiliary safety engine, fuel tanks with reserve switch, portable fuel tank for the secondary engine, fire extinguisher, cruising instruments, compass, electronic GPS-Plotter, cruising lights and mooring lights, anchor, mooring lines, swimming platform with ladder, radio-CD player, ice-cooler fridge, sun tent and cruising tent. The boats are delivered being fully checked, bunkered, and supplied with shower water, water and ice.
The boats can be supplied with food and drinks from the mini market which is located on our premises. Ice supply and ice blocks are available so as to enable prolonged use of the cooler.
Marine equipment and accessories store is found in our premises with a wide range of marine outfits.
Documents in order to proceed the booking
- Before departing with the selected rib, we have to keep record of your id, boat driver’s license and credit card, which are absolutely required.
- Damages to rib and engines are covered by insurance company, however, according to their policy, there is a 2.500 € or 5.000 € for twin engines deductible that is on your account and will be charged directly to your credit card.
For booking a 40% down payment is required of the total amount with vat.
Full payment has to be made prior the boat leaves our premises.
To confirm the booking please ask the booking form, fill it in and reply attached the down payment receipt.
Renting terms and Conditions
- The charterer will not sub charter or part with control of the vessel.
- The charterer will not use the vessel for any purpose other than private pleasure cruising for him or her self.
- The charterer will limit the number of persons on the boat to the total number as the authority states.
- The charterer shall take care of and assume full responsibility for the safety and maintenance of the vessel and its equipment at all times including periods when the vessel is left unattended.
- The charterer shall observe all regulations of Port Police or other harbor authorities.
- The charterer shall not allow any animals, plants or restricted items, or any illegal goods such as drugs or firearms on board the vessel.
Boat Delivery process 30 minute
- We meet on our delivery point.
- Fill in the appropriate legal documents at our offices or in our delivery point.
- Boat delivery and demonstration of all operating main and peripheral instruments including boat check.
- On your return you call from your mobile number to our office or mobile line found in a sticker on the chart table on the boat and request for your pick up-stating clear “Rib Cruises, your boat name and your last name”. Immediately you have entered a priority line for your pick up. A driver will come to pick you up.
- At your return a boat refill is made right in front of you where you pay directly the cost of gasoline spent.
- Fasts check out and boat check is made prior the end of the rental obligation of the renter.
- After you check out the boat is thoroughly cleaned for the next user.
For any additional information please do not hesitate to contact us.